Recently we received quite a lot of interest in our converter from XD to Figma and it isn’t any wonder why. Figma is a fantastic tool that you can use to create stunning products and websites.
We are working on an XD to Figma converter, but for now, we have a workaround that you can use to convert your XD files to Figma RIGHT NOW!
We will of course update this article once our direct converter is ready and let you all know about it.
But for now, enjoy reading about how you can quickly and easily open your XD files in Figma today.
How does the workaround work
It’s simple, we will convert the XD file to Sketch first and then we can import the Sketch file into Figma.
1) Go to our homepage to access our converter at the top of the page and upload your file
2) Now enter your email address and hit “UPLOAD NOW”
3) The file will take a few seconds to upload:
4) Click on Convert now to convert everything in your file to a Sketch file
5) Select your plan and select “Pay Now” and complete the checkout
6) Your payment is processed and your file will now be converted.
You can now download your file by clicking the download button on the right of the file. A copy the invoice will be sent to your email address.
7) Now it's time to convert your file to Figma.
Go to Figma: Hamburger menu > File > New from Sketch File
Your file will now be imported:
You can now open your converted file in Figma!
Get started now
To start the process now, go to our site and you can start converting right now!
We are offering an Easter 20% off special that will expe on the 13th of April 2020.
Just use the code: EASTER20
If you have any issues, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or via Drift on our homepage and we will help fix the issue as soon as possible.